Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Looking for Natural Products?

As I embark on this journey to a healthier me I figured I will share with your some of the products I use that keep me A1.  I will try to remember to do this weekly as I try out new things or share my old tried and true beauty and health products.

Now I read heyfranhey.com and you should probably too because the woman is just on point and gives great tips. One of the best things she shared is the deodorant she uses, all natural from inlovewithbodycare.com.  

When I tell you this stuff works!  You will smell good and it lasts!! I used it right after using Degree and it does not miss a beat, I did not need a long time to get used to the product.  I highly recommend this because trust I am the last person that wants to be musty and this does the job! They have different smells and formulas but I recommend you try and see what you like best. The site also has great lip balms, facial and body products.  
They are usually generous with samples which is a BONUS!!.  I cannot say enough about this company.

Please feel free to share your experience if you know of any other great natural products.

Peace and Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment