Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Keeping At It

When I decided to take this 12 week challenge to get fit I honestly did not have a game plan.  I am not even going to say I have a firm plan now, but what I have tried to do is make better decisions.  I wanted this to be an organic change because I want to live a healthier life period. However, I am not a rapid change type of person so my diet and activity levels have to change gradually.  I am down about 5 lbs so far.  I find myself working out and pushing myself more, but I still can't get through a whole workout DVD just yet.  I still eat what I want but I try to make better choices when I do eat out.  April 1st I decided with my boyfriend to do no bread and no beef for a month so I will update when this occurs and tell you how that goes!

Honestly what I want to share is how much being aware and dealing with the physical part of myself is helping me deal with the emotional side of myself.  I am not going to lie I feel like these past few years I have been an emotional wreck.  My relationships were never in the place I wanted them to be.  I am seeing now that I am slowly getting back to just being happier.  Appreciating all of the good things surrounding me, appreciating my life and my family, friends and my boyfriend.  I feel like I can believe I am loved and can receive that love instead of thinking of everyone's negative intentions towards me.  Let me tell you my life is far from perfect, my money is funny, and I work at my relationship everyday!!! But when you see things with the glass half full you can't even be worried about every little thing.  You know that if you keep pushing another day will come to make things right.  So that is my motto now, I take it one day at a time and every day I want to do something to make me healthier and get me and my family to a place of financial stability, and create a happy home. This my friends is how to start and finish a year!

I wish health and blessings to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment